Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Small Bath and Body Works haul- new fragrances!

Just sharing a couple things I recently picked up at Bath and Body Works!

At the moment they have their new spring scent Carried Away in mini lotion for $1 and travel size body sprays for $2- if you ask me that is a great value! I almost never buy a full sized lotion anymore, I never seem able to stay loyal enough to a scent to finish it so the mini lotion is perfect. The scent is described as: lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla. I can pick up on the raspberries and a floral note that isn't distinctly jasmine to me and just a hint of vanilla. The body spray isn't overly heavy so I think I will love this for spring!

I also really love the label on it, the name looks scrawled out in ribbon and the flowers are adorable.

And then I had to take advantage of what seems to be a neverending sale of antibacterial handsoap 4 for $15. I have a weird thing for hand soap, if my hands are going to smell like that the majority of the day I want a product that smells great. My favorite scent- White Tea and Ginger- is now online only so I've been struggling to find a replacement. I picked up all new scents for the season:
Mango Margarita: seaside cocktail of luscious mango, mandarin zest and mouthwatering papaya. Sounds and smells mouthwatering.
Caribbean Escape: an exotic blend of fresh pineapple and casaba melon. I'm a sucker for anything with a coconut on the front.
Island Margarita: a fresh blend of mandarin lime and white necatrine. Anyone who has ever bought me a drink knows that a margarita is my drink of choice. Yum.
Aqua Blossom: pure and refreshing scent of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater. I usually dislike these type of scents from BBW but this one is a winner.
Peach Bellini: a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango. Call me a hater but I really dislike anything peach, so I was surprised when I sniffed and wasn't repulsed. I think the other notes balance it out.

And an overly photoshopped photo for your enjoyment:


How cute is that first bottle? I love it, I'm holding out on using it until summer ;) The first three are deep cleaning, my formula of choice and the other two are foaming. I really don't like their moisturizing ones at all, I feel like they leave an icky film on my hands.

There are also a few other new scents:
Pomegranate Passion: an exotic escape of juicy pomegranate, Tahitian vanilla and creamy coconut milk.
Citrus Crush: a sparkling getaway of irresistible pink grapefruit, Persian lime and lemon verbena.
(the two above both have special packaging similar to Mango Margarita)
and the odd one out:
Cinnamon Heaven: a spicy blend of cinnamon stick, Tahitian vanilla and star anise.

Anything catch your eye? Do you have a thing for hand soap like me? What scent is currently in your bathroom? Mine is a nearly empty bottle of BBW Coconut Lime Verbena :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)
Blog Archive

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits