Saturday, February 25, 2012

I got Sugarpill! FOTD




 Alright, this isn't the first FOTD I did with my spanking new love- Sugarpill's Burning Heart Palette. I knew I needed Poison Plum in my life so I decided I might as well just get the palette and now I need more. Poison Plum is the most awesome purple I have seriously ever used. Gorgeous. It's even brighter in real life.

I know I did a little disappearing act, I got a new macro lens and I'm on a bit of a learning curve of getting FOTD pictures because it requires me to use my remote to get far enough. Honestly I need to learn my angles! I have a few swatches and some reviews coming, I'm currently editing photos for them.

Anywhooo...For this FOTD I used Maybelline Color Tattoo as a coordinated base- Bold Gold, Too Cool and Painted Purple. I like to layer my colors because it gives them even more "pop". And seriously, adding Eternal Sunshine to the top of Bold Gold is awesome on its own, so foiled looking. One of the reviews I have to write is for Loreal Magic Lumi face primer. I was skeptical of it making any difference, but I think you can see it in the first picture up top even under foundation. Still nothing to help with the desert I call skin, my search continues.


My skin is so pale it tweeks my camera out sometimes I swear :P



Natural light...

Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple, Bold Gold and Too Cool
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine
MAC Bright Fuchsia pigment
Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs
Revlon Photoready 3D mascara
L'oreal Telescopic waterproof liquid liner
L'oreal Magic Lumi primer
L'oreal Magic Lumi concealer
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam foundation
Illamasqua blush in Tweak
Milani eyebrow kit

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits