Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Huge drugstore haul and Orly Rage vs Milani I'm Online

First off, has anyone else been getting errors when trying to upload pictures since they changed the upload form? Every time I try to post I end up frustrated. It also doesn't seem to let me change the order pictures are in once uploaded?

Anyways, I had a major drug store haul this past week (while searching for that darned Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure) and here are my findings:
8 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's: Sea Breeze, Presto Pink, Speedy Sunburst, Rapid Red, Flyin'Fuschia, Night Flight, Pronto Pink and Whirlwind White (I LOVE these polishes, they are the best for Konading and for painting my pups black claws), 2 Revlon Scented polishes in Grape Icy and Gum Drop and another Revlon I don't remember the name of (something paradise, will update later). Laying down we have Romantic Blossom from SH, 2 bottles of SH Magic and another SH all dollar store finds.
Here are some more dollar store finds! I've been searching for these forever and finally struck gold! I don't remember the names right now but I grabbed a second bottle of Fire Opal (the 3rd and 4th bottles) to giveaway since it is HTF. A couple Wet N Wild new shades (can't remember and Night Prowl), Milani I'm Online and Dot Com and Hard Candy Lava (going in the giveaway) and Sweet Pea.
Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazemint- this stuff is amazing! It is minty goodness (best for the bar if you don't feel like chewing gum ;), the two new NYC liquid eyeliners and blush sticks, L'Oreal eyeliner (can't recall the name because it is ridiculous) and Poshe top coat.
Alba facial toner and scrub, L'Oreal Go 360 Clean for sensitive skin and Burt's Bees Peppermint and Thoroughly Therapeutic foot creams.

You can expect a bunch of reviews in the next few days, not so much the polish but the rest. But there will always be a nice dose of polish attached, I promise ;)
I had to pick up Milani I'm Online so I could swatch it against Orly Rage. I'm drawn to rose golds, always have been. When I was 13 I had a rose gold ring from Avon and I decided then and there my wedding ring would be rose gold...hubby did not disappoint! I have some swatches of Orly Rage by itself but it is so hard to capture metallics. In the above picture Orly Rage is on my 1st and 3rd fingers (pointer and ring) and Milani I'm Online is on my 2nd and 4th (middle and pinkie). They are nearly dead ringers, I'm Online has a touch more silver to it but do you need both of them? Nah. In fact Rage is going up for swap, I feel like the tiny touch of silver makes I'm Online lean a little more rosey than copper and I like it that way.



2 comments:

ANSTAH said...

Great HAUL!!! That color looks FANTASTICCCCC on your nails!! It really goes well with your skintone!

Rebecca said...

OMG what an amazing haul! Oh I wish I had some of this stuff! I love the rose golds.

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits