Friday, April 1, 2011

NYC NEW Liquid Lipshine swatches x3



I recently found a display of these newly packaged NYC Liquid Lipshine glosses and couldn't resist them. I previously had tried this line but had a big problem with leakage from the old square tubes and didn't like the applicator. I truthfully thought it was an entirely new product (the colors in the line are new) until I sat down to look up the product info. I like that they are revamping products including the names. I like that they try to keep to an NYC theme, it is much more memorable than previous ones.

The new packaging is about a million times better (if you don't remember the old one check this out). The applicator is now a longer than normal doe foot which has some nice bend to it (I tried to capture this below, I think I failed!). As for the scent my husband says they smell like cake batter (my sniffer is still broken from being sick). The texture is lovely in my opinion, not too sticky or slick. No tingling or anything like that. I never test wear time on gloss because it lasts about 10 seconds for me no matter what.

It's available in 1o shades, I found them at Rite Aid but haven't spotted them anywhere else yet (including other Rite Aid's). Here is the product page, they sell for around $2.49.




I wish I picked up a couple more now, I might have to go back and check for more. Prospect Pink is a little frosty but I still like it. Have you tried these yet?
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits