Monday, March 14, 2011

What's in my luggage?

Prepping for vacation, I admit that I tend to overpack. I'll be gone for a week though and have room in my luggage, so why not? I will likely be doing makeup for several other people while we are there so I prefer to keep a variety. What I am bringing I have packed in this cute little Strawberry Shortcake lunch box I got on clearance at Walmart for $1.5o! My favorite part is her adorable kitty; Custard.
Look at how cute these little strawberries are!
I'm going to go through layer by layer to show you what I'm taking in this little box...
In no particular order (but I'll try to keep it grouped so you can follow- does that make sense?):
Revlon Photoready concealer in Light Medium, NYX Milk jumbo pencil, Tarte Lights Camera Splashes waterproof mascara, Maybelline One by One waterproof mascara, MUFE lipstick in 36, Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby (gorgeous bronzey pink), Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof (which doesn't hold up all that well in general let alone water), L'oreal Telescopic waterproof eyeliner (which I fear is almost empty), MAC Lipstick in M'orange, Chatterbox, Toxic Tale, Russian Red, Viva Glam Gaga I, Viva Glam Gaga II, Mary Kay nourishine in Fancy Nancy, Avon Glazewear in Tickled Pink, Classic Nude, Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazemint in Happy Hour (I hope to attend a lot of those;) )

UDPP mini in Eden, MAC Fix + mini (I plan on keeping this in the fridge for a quick cooldown), Revlon Age Defying Face Illuminator in Bare Light (hate the packaging, love the product), Revlon Colorstay mineral foundation in Light Medium, Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow, Nivea Milk and Honey lip balm, Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse in Medium SPF 20, L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black (nothing else sticks to my waterline), MAC Liquidlast Liner in Classic Cream (because it doesn't budge no matter what), Tarte Clean Slate primer mini, MAC Bare Study paint pot
MAC blush palette with: Springsheen, Bite of an Apple, Sweetness, My Highland Honey, Peachykeen, Dollymix

Prestige lip liner in Poppy, Love, Revlon Colour Riche lipliner in Always Red, Avon Colortrend lipliner in Neutral, Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Polar Bear, French Vanilla Shake, Ultrasuede, Eternal Innocence, La Noche, Sugar Skulls, Mirrors, Dinosaur Plushie, Harlequin, Marshmallow Puffs, Chrome and Electric Koi (I had the extra room and these are some of my favorites and also very versatile shades)

I'm also bringing my Manly 120 palette separate and stuck a sharpener and nail file in this kit. I was surprised how much I could fit in this single lunch box and I'm glad I can bring enough. I hate having to wear the same makeup day after day and I'll probably be doing my makeup twice a day since we intend to go out. I also wanted to make sure I had enough choices to use on my friends. These are also a lot of products I would normally keep in my purse, which I am carrying on so would rather just check it all.

Some things make seem a bit too much like highlighter, an extra primer (but one has shimmer!), 7 lipsticks is probably overkill, an entire blush palette and not only loose pigments but the 120 palette. I can't help it- the thought of being unprepared drives me crazy!

I'll be posting tomorrow about what I'm carrying in my shower bag.

What are your essentials for vacation makeup? Do you prefer to travel prepared or wing it?
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits