Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sally Hansen Commander In Chic

Before I get to the Commander can I just rant for a moment? I would like to know WHY the UPS man thinks it's okay to leave my packages- my NAIL MAIL at the wrong apartment. It can't be that complicated- the doors have these weird number things on them! My neighbor has even told them it's the wrong apartment- he just doesn't care. Let me mention that I don't live in a big tall apartment building but a building with a bunch of apartments one right next to another. We are the last apartment in our building and the packages are left on the FIRST apartment- not even close! It also is conveniently the apartment closest to where the park. I think he is lazy and if I ever catch him doing this he will have a well polished foot somewhere very uncomfortable...

*deep sigh* Anyways, Sally Hansen Commander in Chic is one of those mushroomy (mmm mushrooms) taupe brown and ever so slightly purple shades I love so much. This one was a little darker than the others I own. Application was good. This is one of the Complete(ly overpriced) manicure polishes and I'm getting used to the brush as I try more of these (wide but rounder than the Insta-Dri line). This was 3 coats- probably could have been 2 if I didn't swatch so darn quick. And it was a PIA this get pictures of for some reason.

Commander in Chic- 3 coats. Dark brooding mushroom goodness.

And here is a comparison of Commander in Chic vs China Glazes Channelesque

CIC, Channelesque, CIC, Channelesque


Channelesque, CIC, Channelesque, CIC

So yeah, not as close as I expected. Commander is quite a bit darker. I can see reason for having both so there ya go ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these kind of shades. Unfortunately, I can't find them in my country :(
Lovely! Thanks for this post!

chocaddict said...

I think I'm getting CIC in a swap soon, I'm glad to see it's quite close to Channelesque since I'll probably never be able to get my hand on that one :)

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Looks like Barry M's Mushroom

Pokapikanails.blogspot.com

Nami said...

Se parece mucho al particulaire de chanel.

http://lasverdadesdeunespejo.blogspot.com/

Lima said...

You have such gorgeous nails, jealous!! xx

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits