Monday, August 2, 2010

My version- Vintage Floral

Guess where I've been the last couple days? Getting tattoo'ed! I love it. I went to visit a friend and finally get her to tattoo me and I ended up staying the night to hang out AND getting some extra ink while I was there. Nothing major but I can't wait to get more done.

Anyways, here is my take on nail art that was posted by Nails by Rachel! She has some awesome stuff going on over at her blog so check her out. I love her nail art :)

Here is her take on it:

And here is mine (I'm no where near as good as her at hand painting)!:

And here is my left stubs that you never get to see lol:


And here are my nails hanging out with one of my fresh tats. I thought they kinda matched (just link my hair and watch lol):
Would you consider tattoos behind both ears a single tattoo or two? I'll post my other new one with some nail art it has inspired in a couple days. I went swatch crazy the other night so I have tons of stuff coming for all of you to see :)

What I used for this mani:
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red (also for flowers)
China Glaze 2030 applied with dotting tool
Orly Enchanted Forest for the leaves
And something darker red to mix in the flowers but I can't remember what!

And because this showed up in my inbox this morning:
So do you have any tattoos? Tell me about them, I'd love to hear it. Maybe one of these days I'll post all of mine ;)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! And if you haven't already, click my giveaway link in the sidebar and enter, it ends in a few days on August 6th!

13 comments:

Jamie K. said...

you both are awesome :D

rebeca.cd said...

Love that design!!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Eva said...

SO pretty !

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

That mint colour is pretty! You did a great job on the roses :)

Swååfie said...

Good job with the nail art! It looks very good!

And i really like your new tattoo.. Very simple and a nice color :) Lucky you if you know someone who can do it on you!

I've two tattoos.. And if it wasn't because it is so god damn expensive here I would have many more :) They are both designed by my brother..

I would love to see all your tattoos!

L said...

Excellent!

Serena said...

Love the tattoo and excellent job on the nail art!

Unknown said...

so cute !!! and i love your tatoo :)

Lili said...

OMG I loved this design, it so cute...
I'll try in mine but yours are amazing!
Kisses

http://thescrapbookfrommyshoes.blogspot.com

milan and vanaily said...

Oh lovely!

LOL @ the beaver's face

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

:) I really like both mani :) Yes, Rachel has an awesome blog :)

chelle said...

Awesome tatt! I'm not brave enough to get one and I'd probably change my mind after a month =p

This mani is absolutely gorgeous!! Love it =)

beauty product supplies said...

Superb nail art! Your nails look so beautiful. I like that golden dotted nail design. Amazing!
Keep posting!

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits