Monday, January 18, 2010

About Me

My name is Megan, I'm a Sagittarius and really do enjoy long walks on the beach.

Nail polish, cosmetics and beauty products in general have long since been a love of mine. My mother tells me I've been painting my own nails (better than she could) and collecting since I was 2. I proudly kept my first "kit" in a bright yellow Rainbow Brite lunch box. One of my youngest memories is that of a family friend teaching me how to blot my lipstick so it looked "good".

I attended a Cosmetology program when I was 18 and graduated with the highest possible grade point but I decided against getting my license. As much as I love the beauty industry I discovered that working in it was not for me, at least in that form. Not to mention, I can't cut or style hair to save my life!

I decided to start this blog to help me fill my time after being laid off from my job as a receptionist. Posting my FOTD's and polish online had already been a habit of mine through MUA and Livejournal and I love to write, so why not? Dainty Darling Digits began as a nail polish blog but I suppose it's only natural that a little bit of everything beauty has squeezed in.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! You can find out how using the Contact Me tab above.

Favorite:
  • TV shows: Law and Order: SVU, Flight of the Conchords, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job, Strangers with Candy, Breaking Bad, Kenny vs Spenny
  • Movies: Labyrinth, Spirited Away, Party Monster, The Orphanage, older animated Disney, Legend
  • Music: Coheed and Cambria, Armin Van Buuren, Darren Hayes, Placebo, Backstreet Boys (YES), Freezepop, The Cure
  • Books: I read a little of everything other than romance novels (blech) but prefer horror.
  • Video Games: Silent Hill, Fallout, Just Dance, Metal Gear (but not the new ones), Pokemon, Rock Band, DJ Hero 2, The Sims, Tomb Raider,
  • Random things: Hello Kitty, tattoos, puppies, kitties, laser light shows, unicorns
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits