Friday, July 15, 2011

Shopping with DDD Vol I

This isn't going to be a normal feature, I don't shop *that* much. But since I got a new job I have been treating myself a little. I am usually pretty good at resisting temptation...


When I was pursuing Sephora's site one morning I realized that both of my current HUGE lemmings were actually in stock- neither of which I had expected to be. The new Make Up Forever Aqua Liner in 9 and the ever elusive Urban Decay Naked palette. And I actually had room on my card so I took it as a sign and placed my order (I can rationalize anything :P). My deluxe samples were a Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating mask (which I didn't like, I can't recall which one though), Fresh Soy Face Cleanser which I would consider purchasing and Perfekt's Cheek Perfecting Gel which I really liked (but it's no cheaper than Benetint, which is what I am looking to dupe). I also got a free deluxe sample of Bare Mineral's Faux Tan which I am on the fence about. It is a good shade for me to contour with but sometimes won't blend out and ends up looking like a big smudge of dirt.



Sephora still listed the Naked Palette as coming with the double ended eyeliner, but I was happy to see mine actually showed up with the brush instead.
I went a little crackle crazy at a local salon supply store. I got the red, silver, white and turquoise shatters and also an interesting shade from Color Club's Wicked Sweet collection. I couldn't resist it's unique neon-orange with green shimmer- I always get my man-darin. Bath and Body Works also introduced Fresh Lavender as a scent. I absolutely love the scent of Lavender but I have to say I am disappointed, they really don't smell much like it at all. I picked up the hand soap and a sanitizer (along with holder) and another hand sanitizer in Sagitarrius- which really just smells sickingly sweet.

Accessories...I am a sucker for headbands. First from Claire's I couldn't resist the handwritten bow headband and gold leaf bobby pins. Then from Forever 21 (my favorite because I'm a cheap-o) I picked up the rest: gold trimmed sunglasses, black bow bobby pins, peacock feather headband (now to find a place to wear it), nautical knot and floral floppy headband, 2 little pairs of earrings and some banana socks.
I also found this adorable lucky cat :)

What was the last thing you hauled? What can't you resist? 
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits