Monday, January 23, 2012

Recent purchases and upcoming swatches/reviews!

This is my list of recent purchases/things I've acquired. I don't really wanna call this a haul because it's purchased over a couple of weeks and the point of this post is more for you to see some new product. If there is anything I post you would specifically like to see swatches/reviews on sooner than others please drop me a comment. It helps motivate my butt into gear!

First up are a few gifts from one of my lovely friends...
MAC Forest eyeshadow duo. I'm not usually a huge fan of MAC eyeshadows but these seem pretty decent.
MAC Pink Shock cream color base. This is my first ccb, see how it goes! She also gifted me some pigment in Reflects Copper and Fuchsia glitter but I forgot to grab pictures.

Illamasqua blush in Lover. I have heard so many good things about this line and I fell in love with this color.
Make Up For Ever aqua liner in 1. Remember I am obsessed! This one was out of stock since before the holidays.
Hard Candy Glossaholic in Coffee and Fairy. I also picked up a tube of their Plumping Serum in It Girl (clear) but I couldn't get it to photograph at all.
Kleancolor polish in Blue Satin, Salsa, Starry Night...
...Sparkle Emerald, Melon Green, Mango
Sinful Colors in Cinderella and Blue By You. These are 2 of the new core shades coming to Sinful. I know there are two others, Bikini (hot hot pink) and Amethyst (medium purple cream). The other is Finger Paint Catwalk Queen, which I can't get to mix up right and I need to get some BB's to add! I want to try to white it out and match my skin tone for nude nails.
Orly polish in Twilight, Shining Star, Fowl Play
L'oreal has a whole new line of polish out and honestly the majority are super duper boring buttt I had coupons and so I found some shades to try. Versailles Romance, Jet Set to Paris, Safari Chic.
Sally Hansen has sooooo many new products it's ridiculous. I picked up Coral Reef from the new Xtreme Wears, Black Tie from the new Diamond Strength (along with Something Blue, which I already swatched) and Lady Luck from the Gem Crush collection. I also picked up Be-jeweled but it's put away already and I don't feel like digging. There are also a ton of new Salon Effects out, I got Tattoo Much and have already worn them (photos/review coming soon).

 New Kiss 3D charms. I bought the two packages I found of these, they have a bunch of little nail art things and look awesome! Can't wait to try them.
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits