Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's in my luggage? Part 2

My overpacked Besteyvillle bag, what I'm using for my "shower" bag.
Here's what's in it:
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer holder and Island Nectar antibacterial (this is normally on my purse), perfume samples in Coach Poppy, Thierry Mugler Alien, Dior J'adore, Missoni, DKNY Delicious & Kate Spade Twirl, Soliel razor (I HATE disposables tbh), Q-tips (will ONLY use Q-tip brand), Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo and conditioner (I usually use Redken All Soft but I don't feel like tracking down a travel kit with the empties to use for it), Yes to Cucumbers Cool Cucumber facial wipes (about 1/3 left), Fekkai Sheer Hold hairspray (which I lost the lid too of course), Bath and Body Works Hawaii Coconut lotion, L'oreal go 360 clean face wash (I do wish the travel size came with a mini scrubbie for your finger or something because it's annoying to have to bring the little scrubbie on it's own), Lumene Time Freeze moisturizer (love the smell of this too), Udderly Smooth utter cream (I keep a good hand cream on me at all times, I get eczema on my elbows so I must keep this at hand!), Jergens Natural Glow body moisturizer (this is what I've been using to get a base tan so I don't look pasty on the beach), Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, Paris Hilton perfume roll on (usually kept in my purse), Secret Flawless Renewal (another from my purse), Nivea Touch of Sparkle shower gel (I've actually finished FULL SIZE bottles of this stuff!)

There will still be a couple things added, like my scrubbie for my face wash (I love that thing), toothbrush, other assorted items like a hair brush.

What are the items you can't go on vacation without?
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits