Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OPI Femme De Cirque soft shades collection

If my swatches are a little messy, I apologize. I tried waiting until my flu was gone but no luck on that. Hard to concentrate when you're ears are plugged :( Anyyyyywho...Femme De Cirque is a collection of 4 polishes: 3 sheers and 1 layering. I love a good sheer as much as bright colors but they always seem to end up streaky for me with horrible application so I never wear them. I was gearing myself up for disappointment as I twirled the bottles in my hand (I LOVE the way sheer polishes look in bottle). So how does this collection hold up?

So Many Clowns...So Little Time- I hate clowns. HATTTTTTTTEEEEE clowns. I blame Poltergeist. SMCSLT is a off-off-white. I love a sheer with a nice milky look to it like this and I think it would work wonderfully for french manis. 3 coats, wonderful application.

Step Right Up!- I ended up putting this one back on after swatching. I love love love this super milky pink sheer. It has just the right about of sheerness to it. In real life I would say it's almost a jelly. This shade at least has worn 4 days with no chips, 3 coats, another great application.

In the Spot-light Pink- Much sheerer than the previous two, I think this one gives nails a lovely "healthy" glow and is a great my-nails-but-better shade. Very sheer pink, would be another great base for a french. 3 coats, a little on the thin side for application.

I Juggle...Men- This is the layering polish. I put 1 coat over each of the other shades in this collection and then on my pinky did 3 coats on it's own. The finish on this is very delicate and light, it seems to be pink and blue micro-glitter in a clear base. I'm willing to bet this will layer over nearly anything well. I had a really hard time getting this to pick up on cam, enlarge to check it out (and sorry about the cuticles in advance;) )

I am surprised how much I liked this collection, I expected the worst of these and was surprised. The shades may not be very original but the formula on these makes up for it in my opinion. I would also like to mention that these covered better than I thought they would. I had staining from China Glaze Kiwi Coolada (despite base coat -_-), did you notice it?

Are you picking anything up from this collection? Do you wear sheers? What would you like to see I Juggle...Men over?

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits