Monday, February 21, 2011

OPI Texas Collection- Part 2

Yesterday I posted the first half of this collection- the sorbets. Today I have the others, creams and shimmers. While I liked the sorbets a lot, this half of the collection is really full of stunners.


Don't Mess With OPI- *swooooooons* The first swipe of this on my nail and I knew I was in love. I mean, look at it. It's the perfect green cream, and a 2-coater to top it off.

Suzi Loves Cowboys- and I love this polish. This very well may be my favorite in this collection. I've been searching for a brown like this, it's like I dipped my tips in dark chocolate. And it's so shiny and once again 2 coats!!

San Tan-Tonio-This is a big disappointment for me. I really love the color in the bottle but it just does some funky things to my skin tone :( It's a unique color, would probably look good on someone a little warmer or tanner than me. 2 coats.

I Vont to Be A Lone Star- Love the name, my second favorite in the collection. This icy blue is so super shimmery cause its loaded with silver flecks. What a stunner! And yet another 2 coater.

Totally Fort-Worth It- This shade would work either as a layering polish or alone in my opinion, this is 4 coats. It's a hard to describe and capture color. Silver but kind of blue with pink shimmer. Very complicated but lovely!



Austin-tacious Turquoise- This is the only kind of shade I hate to see VNL on. How pretty is this though? I can't think of another word by PRETTY. It's so sparkly, I would almost say glass flecked and the color is fantastic. 3 coats. And I like it so much you get a second photo:


Anything you MUST own? Favorites?
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits