Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Feminine FOTD, mismatched earrings and my Bioshock tattoo

Today's post is a lil of this, lil of that. First I'll share my 'feminine' FOTD. I don't usually do soft colors but I absolutely love this pastel purple shade.

I have trouble sometimes with hitting my lid with my mascara brush. I've been using the Lash Blast BIG and yes, that brush is BIG.
I started off wearing Snob on my lips...
...and then topped it with Toxic Tale when I decided it was TOO much pastels.

Products Used:
UDPP in Eden
Manly 120 palette (all eyeshadow)
Milani brow kit
L'oreal Telescopic liquid liner
Urban Decay Zero shadow (over liquid liner)
Maybelline Great Lash BIG

Tarte Clean Slate face primer
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation (mix of shades light 1 and 5)
Mary Kay mineral powder foundation in Light
MAC Sweetness blush

MAC Snob lipstick
MAC Toxic Tale lipstick


I have recently been buying a lot of earrings on eBay, I picked up these cute mismatched spoon and fork ones a couple of weeks ago. I think they are so cute! Would you ever wear mismatched earrings?

And here is my newest tattoo, my Big Daddy. I can't wait to go back and get him filled in with color :) BTW, it's really hard to take photos of the back of your leg- even with a remote and tripod. And especially in heels.

This entire leg (instead of a sleeve I'm going to be doing a "legging" as we've termed it) is going to be game themed tattoos, I already have a Silent Hill one on my inner ankle...which I never posted photos of (maybe when I post this one all colored in). This is my biggest piece so far and I love him. His name is Roy :D



Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits