Monday, November 1, 2010

October favorite products

Look at me actually being productive and updating today:) Yay!

This is a start of a new feature I want to do, monthly favorites. I've realized I can't review everything I want here so I can still feature some of my favorite products (and least favorite) and show you what I've been reaching for this past month.
October favorite products:
Lipstick- MAC Toxic Tale. This bright coral pop has been my go to look even on no-makeup days.

Lipgloss-Mary Kay Fancy Nancy- Shiny gold flecked- literally flakies of gold- pink and a great texture.

Lip balm- eos Lemon Drop lip balm- smells like lemon candy and is the cutest egg shaped packaging. And it doesn't stop there, I love the shape of the balm- it makes it easy to glide on. I found this thanks to the lovely Mocha Mish Mash!

Eyeshadow- This month I've been loving Fyrinnae Eternal Innocence (gorgeous deep teal) and Lucky Charmed (glowing tarnished gold) but when I feel like going neutral I've been using the Wet N Wild Vanity palette.

Blush- MAC Bite of An Apple- this sheer coral-red blush compliments my paleness nicely and can be worn soft or dramatic to make it work for nearly any FOTD. Its unique shade make it a favorite.

Foundation- I'm not a big fan of mineral or powder foundation but lately I've been loving Mary Kay mineral powder foundation in Ivory 1. Now if only I could get the application down and stop overloading my brush.

Eyeliner- L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof in black. Yes, it's a black liner. But the felt tip applicator on Telescopic is the nicest I've used, it's ultra-pointy and the formula is a deep and shiny black. Plus, waterproof.

Mascara- Lash Blast Length- I'm a fan of most of the Lash Blast family but lately it's been Length I've been picking up the most.

Fragrance- Maybe Baby by Benefit- I had long forgotten lending this to my mother (it must have been at least a year ago) but this clean scent- apricot, ginger, warm peach, fresh water blossoms and Himalayan poppies- is still as fresh as I remember. And a cute bottle too.

Skincare-Lumene Lift Touch Revitalizing Cleansing Oil- My dehydrated skin is totally loving this stuff and has been whipped into softness since I began using it a few weeks ago. I wish it smelled a little better than it does (smells like oil and not much else, but only while using) but this is a saving grace as we move into winter if you have alligator skin like I.

Polish- of course I couldn't forget polish! But my choices are on mini-vacation with my mother! My favorites this month have been MAC Bad Fairy (yes, 3 products from the same collection) and Orly It's Not Rocket Science.


And how about a least favorite?
Bio-Oil, a purchase not to ward off stretch marks or acne scars but to aid in my ultra-dry skin only caused immediate break outs like I've never had before :( Boo to you bio-oil!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Dainty Darling Digits
Upstate, NY, United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Labels

3d nail art (1) apollo (4) Avon (1) bbw (1) beads (1) black (11) blog sale (1) blue (43) blush (1) bm16 (1) bm19 (1) bm20 (1) borghese (1) brown (8) bundle monster (4) Chameleon (2) china glaze (32) claire's (5) claires (3) color club (6) color fever (1) comparisions (2) comparisons (4) confetti (1) contest (1) copper (1) coral (5) coral lipstick (8) cosmetology (1) cover girl (6) CQ (2) crackle (6) disaster (1) dollar tree (1) duochrome (2) dupes (4) essence of beauty (1) Essie (13) Eyeko (3) eyelash curlers (1) eyeliner (5) eyeshadow (20) fake nails (1) favorites (1) fimo (3) fingerpaints (1) foil (1) for audrey (1) FOTD (36) fotd: brown (1) fotd: classic (1) fotd: gold (7) fotd: green (6) fotd: neutral (5) fotd: orange (1) fotd: pink (4) FOTD: Purple (11) fotd: red (1) FOTD: smoky (8) FOTD: Yellow (5) fotd:black (2) FOTD:blue (10) fotd:pink (3) foundation (2) franken (4) french (5) funky fingers (2) Fyrinnae (18) gel polish (1) giveaway (8) glitter (42) gold (14) gray (4) green (30) greige (1) grey (1) hair (4) halloween (9) hard candy (7) haul (5) high voltage (1) holo (4) incoco (2) jelly (3) jesse's girl (3) kiss (1) konad (13) L'Oreal (4) LA colors (1) la girl (1) Lancome (1) lime crime (1) lipgloss (8) lipstain (2) lipstick (24) lockerz (2) lotion (3) m59 (1) m79 (1) MAC (30) makeup (30) manly 120 (17) mascara (2) matte (5) Maybelline (17) metallic (4) Milani (18) mufe (3) N.Y.C. (2) nail art (13) nail fraud (1) nail stickers (1) naked nails (1) naked palette (1) neon (3) neutral (2) neutrogena (1) nicole by opi (7) nivea (1) nude lipstick (5) nutra nail (1) nyc (6) nyx (3) occ (2) OPI (24) opi. blue (1) orange (27) orange lipstick (3) orly (17) peach (4) pearls (1) perfume (1) petites (5) pink (41) pink lipstick (12) plate m56 (1) powder (1) prestige (3) primer (1) Pure Ice (2) purple (25) purple lipstick (4) random (1) recreation (1) red (24) red lipstick (17) reviews (23) revlon (13) rhinestones (1) rimmel (1) Sally Girl (2) Sally Hansen (40) scotch tape (1) sephora (1) sheer (5) shimmer (2) shimmer lipstick (1) shine of the times (1) shiro (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) silver (5) sinful (17) skincare (1) skrinkle (1) soap (1) sparkly nails (1) staining (1) storage (1) sugarpill (1) sula (1) swatches (3) tattoos (1) teal (1) top speed (1) travel (1) urban decay (6) vampy lipstick (2) vampy polish (2) Venomous Villians (2) Wet n wild (15) whats in my bag (1) white (3) yellow (11) zoya (7)

My Blog List

Follow Dainty Darling Digits